Isn't it time to
Make your trait work for you?
It's no secret: the western world isn't built for HSP's. We're constantly reminded of how "different" we are as if it's a bad thing we must change. So we spend our time feeling alone, holding our tongues, isolating, and masking our-true-selves.
But having the HSP trait is a blessing.
Consider this your personal invitation to a journey of self discovery that will leave you loving life more each day.
join your tribe
- Whether you're brand new to the HSP world or you've explored your trait for years, this is your tribe.
- Welcome to your very own safe space where you can come to learn, get energized and feel supported through this inner journey of self discovery that we're all on.
- Why Soul Warrior?
Soul Warrior is a name that reflects the gentleness and strength you'll find on the journey inward, to Soul and back. Yes, this is your journey but you don't have to do it alone.
Click below to learn more about the Tribe
explore your trait
- Ready to get the tools you need to thrive, just as you are, without forcing yourself to "adapt" to the world's expectations?
- Anyone going on a journey needs equipment, supplies and nourishment (plus refills along the way). Think of our discussion groups as (both) your equipment and your refill station.
- Join an upcoming HSP Trait Transformation™ discussion group to peel back your layers and go on a journey of deeper exploration, armed with exactly what you need.
Click the button to learn more.
Unmasking an hss, hsp
I'm blogging my second book,"Unmasking a High Sensation Seeking Highly Sensitive Person" where I'm exploring:
- Navigating my new relationship with myself as an HSS/HSP,
- The D.O.E.S. acronym (Depth of processing, Overstimulation, Emotional empathy and responsiveness, and Sensory sensitivity),
- What it's like to "come out," and more...
When it's all finished, it'll go into a book. Until then, you can read along on the blog.
Go to the "Foreward" by clicking the button below.